Released: June 20, 2017
This new version of GFI FaxMaker includes a web based interface for management and monitoring of GFI FaxMaker. Additionally, with this version includes web based monitoring and improved auto update functionality. Other fixes include: quality improvements, and enhancements to prevent crashes. The focus of this release was to include web based monitoring and the ability to reinitiate GFI FaxMaker remotely.
Note: Windows Server 2003 and Sangoma devices are no longer supported.
New features and improvements:
- NEW: Web-based monitor
- NEW: Windows Event logging
- NEW: Improved Auto Update functionality
- FIX: Occasionally blank pages may be sent
- FIX: Faxes sent to Public Folder contacts may crash GFI FaxMaker Server service
- FIX: Occasionally GFI FaxMaker Server service may crash when using CAPI
- FIX: SMS messages are not logged correctly
- FIX: In some cases GFI FaxMaker Message Transfer Agent service may crash
- FIX: GFI FaxMaker Server service may crash when processing specific subject lines
- FIX: Web UI may not work correctly on Microsoft Windows 2016
- FIX: When using a CAPI device v.34 speeds are not always used
- FIX: Auto Updates may not function correctly and fail to download and install updates
- FIX: Auto Updates web page it is not accessible when using direct URL
- FIX: Refined logging in the Notification area of the Web UI
- FIX: Some of the strings in the Web UI are not properly localized
If you have additional queries about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.