Released: June 27, 2017
This new version of GFI Archiver is a maintenance release that includes several bug fixes and improvements. As well as addresses customer requested fixes. Our focus for this release was on stability improvements and product quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
See the Release Notes below for a complete list of updates.
- FIX: Auditing Report for Retention Policies is not working
- FIX: Archiver is checking the date/time when invitation was sent not the actual time of the event
- FIX: Auditing > Configuration with Configuration Section as "Security": New and Old entries format is not correct
- FIX: Error.Ada.DirectoryFailed in Eventlog after patch
- FIX: No Calendar Items displayed on "Display calendar view"
- FIX: Permission "Connect using IMAP" is not enabled for Auditor role
- FIX: Unable to archive Calendar items
- FIX: Normal Retention is working but no audit entries displayed
- FIX: Unable to download email in MSG format
- FIX: Retention Rule does not run, showing .NET error
- FIX: Mailinsight Report (Email Responsiveness) does not show emails replied under 2 minutes (1 min 59 sec)
- FIX: Custom Date Range is not working on Advanced Search with Archiver DB Archive Stores
- FIX: Unable to download from Tobit Journal - IMAP
- FIX: Calendar items not showing in Calendar View
If you have additional queries about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact us.