GFI LanGuard acts as a virtual security consultant offering
Patch management supporting manual and automatic approval : Fix vulnerabilities before an attack
- GFI LanGuard patches Microsoft ®, Mac® OS X®, Linux (including Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu, SUSE, openSUSE, CentOS and Debian) and other 3rd party operating systems and applications (including Adobe Reader / Acrobat / Flash player / Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign, Java/JRE, Foxit Reader, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome / Drive, iTune, FileZilla, QuickTime, 7-Zip, SkyPe, PDF-XChange Viewer, VLC, WinZip, TeamViewer, Snagit, PDF-Creator, CCILeaner, Malwarebytes Anti-malware, Wireshark ...); and deploys both security and non-security patches.
Vulnerability assessments: Discover security threats early
- GFI LanGuard gives you a complete picture of installed applications, hardware and network devices on your network, the state of over thousands security applications (antivirus, anti-spam, firewalls, etc.), open ports, and any existing shares and services running on your machines. GFI LanGuard track latest vulnerabilities and missing updates covering from BugTraq, SANS, OVAL, CVE and others.
Network auditing: Analyze your network centrally
More than 50,000 checks are carried out across your networks, including virtual environments. GFI LanGuard scans your operating systems, virtual environments and installed applications.
- Other features:
- Automatically perform major version upgrades of 3rd party software
- Detect and uninstall unauthorised applications
- Deploy custom software
- Powerful interactive dashboard
- Deployment of custom software and scripts
- Support for virtual environments
- Powerful report templates helps you comply with PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001/2, SOX, GLBA, PSNCoCo, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA, CAG, NERC CIP etc.
- Agent, agent-less and relay-agent technology
- Active Directory Integration
- Wake-on-LAN support