Deliverable for Servers, Workstations and Network Devices on
- Active IT infrastructure and operations monitoring
- Log management
- Security information and event management
- Proactive monitoring
Configurable log events processing speed for each event source
High collection speeds come at an affordable price
Log type supported : Syslog, XML, SNMP, W3C, Windows Events, DHCP text, SQL Server and Oracle 9/10/11 audit log
Agent-less deployment – even that on Windows OS
- Filter events based on extended event information – Not only regular expressions
- Support noise event reduction and log de-duplication
- Configurable threshold time between audits
1,000+ event processing rules and MIB definitions
Reporting performance : pull out reports gracefully on average servers from stores with over 2 Billion events
- Supports and runs on the virtual environments
Built-in compliance report templates like GCSx CoCo, GLBA, HIPAA, J-SOX, SOX, PCI DSS etc.
- Encrypt personal information when exporting and/or viewing event logs.
- Anonymization via two protection key
Console security via login system
- Console activity audit
- Network & Server Monitoring
- Single browser show all log types, with customizable columns, drill-down and integrated search
Compression rate : up to 10:1
- Automatic synchronization with Active Directory
- Support dynamic columns & normalization of Windows event data
Automatic data centralization - EventsManager supports logging to remote databases. The remote databases support receiving logs from multiple EventsManager instances. Reports can be pulled from the central proprietary database and can contain all the data from across the network.
License scheme – by # of servers and/or network devices – no extra and hidden cost on device collectors, log size, reporting modules, etc.
For detailed product information please click here.